Neues Update mit vielen neuen Spielsachen - vor allem einem neuen Auto-Retopo-tool, das zumindest in den Videos ziemlich beeindruckend wirkt:
ZBrush 4R6 continues to improve and enhance ZBrush functionality by giving you access to an enriched toolset of new features which will increase your creativity and productivity. The new ZRemesher provides entirely rebuilt retopology system to give even better automated and user guided topology. There are also new brushes and functions to improve your workflow for both organic and hard surface sculpting.
Discover what has been added in this latest release:
- An evolution of ZBrush's automatic retopology tool brings this process to a new whole level. It analyzes the curvature of your mesh to produce a very natural polygon flow. Yet it also achieves these better results in significantly less time. Of course, when you want more control you will also find features such as local density management and curve flow orientation. Furthermore, a new and innovative feature of ZRemesher is its ability to perform local retopology to a specific part of your mesh while keeping all border vertex points welded with your existing model.
Trim Curves Brushs
- These new brushes work much like the current Clip Brushes, but instead of pushing the geometry to the drawn stroke, ZBrush deletes all geometry outside the Trim Curve line and closes the resulting hole.
Bridge Curve Brush
- Create a polygon bridge between surface holes, PolyGroup borders or even creased edges - all in a couple of clicks! You can use this brush with closed or open curves.
- With this brush you will no longer need to rely on topology or PolyGroups to define a creased edge. This brush allows a freely drawn curve to define where an edge crease will be applied.
Brush Radius Option Extended
- Available for the Trim and Slice brushes, this option creates a thin path of topology or even surface thickness.
- The various Slice and Close Holes brushes will now work with partially hidden geometry to create unique slices or control which holes to close and which ones to keep open. DynaMesh now also has the capability to operate on partial geometry.
New Curve Framing
- All brushes that have CurveMode enabled will automatically detect the openings in any surface, creased edges and also PolyGroups. This opens several avenues to quickly and easily create with brushes like CurveBridge, Curve Tri Fill, MultiTube and more!
DynaMesh Retains PolyGroups
- All existing PolyGroups from your original model or inserted meshes will be preserved when applying DynaMesh to the model, as well as any time you re-DynaMesh. Combined with existing features like Panel Loops, Group Loops and Polish By Feature, this gives you a startling number of new ways to create hard surfaces within ZBrush.
- This new PolyGroup assignment function will create a new PolyGroup from the camera's point of view. It assigns a single PolyGroup to all visible polygons facing the camera.
New Solo Dynamic Mode
- Keeps only the current active SubTool visible when manipulating it in front of the ZBrush camera. This improves 3D navigation and makes it a breeze to work with complicated models.
- When smoothing a model's UV's, ZBrush will now freeze their borders. This creates a seamless map process for external rendering applications. Smoothing of UV's will also be maintained regardless of what subdivision level you're at or how often you have moved between levels.
- Two new options for the Panel Loops feature ensure that you can work quickly by providing one-button solutions to either reassign the panel's PolyGroups or topology loops.
- You can now mask or unmask with a single click Mesh Features such as: Geometry Border, Polygroups Border and Creased Edges in any combination thereof.